• Former bank which was comprehensively refurbished and extended to a high standard in 2019
• Ground floor retail unit with ancillary basement storage let to Specsavers Optical Superstores Ltd
• Two upper floors of high quality offices let to The Charters Group t/a Charters Financial Services & Trinity Rose Chartered Surveyors
• Amenities include WC & kitchen facilities, air conditioning, passenger lift, door entry system plus mainly open plan accommodation on upper floors
• 22 marked car spaces in private rear yard plus 2 disabled at the front
Basement storage 476 sq.ft 44.19 sq. m
Ground floor retail 1,949 sq.ft 181.14 sq. m
First floor offices 1,766 sq. ft 164.09 sq. m
Second floor offices 1,413 sq.ft 131.3 sq. m
Total NIA 5,604 sq. ft 520.72 sq.m
We are instructed to market the freehold investment subject to the existing full and insuring leases via service charge at a guide price of £1,500,000. Please note that the landlord retains responsibility for the maintenance of the basement storage.
See brochure for full details.
LEGAL COSTS AND VAT
Each party is expected to cover their own costs in any transaction. VAT will be payable.
Each demise is separately accessed with the following rateable values effective from 30th April 2019.
Ground floor and basement £33,500
First Floor £20,500
Second Floor £15,750
For further information on business rates please refer to the local authority.
No direct approach to the current occupiers is permitted. All Enquiries and appointments to view must be made via the sole agent Trinity Rose Commercial.
The agents would like to point out that they have an interest in the property as they are part of the Charters Group.