Originally a Catholic Church from 1792, Milner Hall became a parish hall in the mid 1920s following the construction of a new Church to the north. An attractive detached Grade 2 Listed period property of brick & stone construction under double gable roof with a crenellated parapet facing St Peter Street. Pedestrian access is available through a passage off St Peter Street, but no vehicular access is possible as the site is landlocked. Milner Hall provides a large rectangular open plan area plus a useful mezzanine, both of which benefit from a range of impressive period features and stained-glass windows. Amenities include male, female & disabled WC facilities, kitchen, wooden flooring to the main hall and carpeting to the mezzanine, range of spotlights plus gas fired central heating to radiators. Externally the property benefits from attractive landscaped surroundings with the immediate neighbouring uses being mainly residential.