The subject office is located on the first floor of this attractive period building, in a highly sought after position on Southgate Street, a main arterial route into and out of the City of Winchester. The building is believed to have been originally constructed around 1833 and benefits from a grand communal front entrance with painted railings, while internally includes period detail such as high ceilings and sash windows. There is a shared kitchen and WC facilities, but no parking is available.
The offices comprise two inter-connecting rooms, one overlooking Southgate Street to the front and the other towards the Cathedral and grounds to the rear. The entire suite has recently been completely refurbished to include new carpets and re-painting and enjoys good levels of natural light.